My Goodreads reading challenge is to read 50 books.
# books read for Goodreads challenge
# books were audiobooks (* below means audiobook)
# books that I ended up DNF (not included in above counts)
*numbers will come at the end of the year*
2021 blog posts to check out:
*more posts will be added throughout the year*
All books below are linked to Goodreads, links to reviews if I’ve done one, and links to my monthly wrap up posts.
January – wrap up post.
- Kent State by Deborah Wiles
- Forever Wild by K.A. Tucker
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven – *
- #VERYFAT #VERYBRAVE by Nicole Byer
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon – *
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon – *
February – wrap up post.
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon – *
- Admission by Julie Buxbaum – * – Review
- What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo – * – Review
- Surrender Your Sons by Adam Sass – DNF
- You Say It First by Katie Cotugno
- The Dawn Chorus by Samantha Shannon
- Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer – *
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
- Only Ashes Remain by Rebecca Schaeffer – *
March – wrap up post.
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare – *
- Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown – *
- Killer Triggers by Joe Kenda
April – wrap up post to come.