HI 🙂 I was nominated by Analee @ Book Snacks for the Beautiful Blogger Award and I am so excited about that! You should all definitely check out her blog, because she posts great stuff and I love her blog!
Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
So I’ve done lots of blogger award where I’ve had to list random things about myself and coming up with new ones is always difficult. Sorry for any repeats!
- I’ve moved around a lot throughout my life between Illinois and Florida, but I’ve been the longest in Florida and I love it here.
- I am obsessed with office supplies. I rarely use office supplies, but I love having all kinds of them around. I love buying paperclips, pens, notebooks, etc.
- I am completely unorganized, but when it comes to certain things, I am totally OCD. I will rearrange my Bath & Body Works collection and books constantly.
- I love TV shows. I have so many TV shows that I watch that sometimes I have to rearrange my DVR just to fit them all in. I also have a bad habit of letting my DVR fill up completely and then rush to watch everything. I am currently dying for Hannibal to return and Wayward Pines to start! I loved the Wayward Pines trilogy and so excited that it’s going to be a 10 episode event on FOX!
- I love tattoos and I love the feel of getting tattoos. I probably mentioned this one already, but oh well! I’ve had some new followers since then! I have six tattoos. “Remember to Breathe” on my left wrist. A music note on my right wrist. A puzzle piece on my right leg a little above my ankle. A girl robot on my left leg a little above my ankle. A star on my right hand between my index finger and thumb. And flowers on my right foot, which I got done in the Bahamas. I still want so many more including a half sleeve, I just don’t know where I want my other tattoos. Location is kind of hard to figure out, but I do know what I want done.
- I am addicted to frozen yogurt. There is a froyo shop walking distance from my house. My boyfriend and I go almost every single Saturday and it’s kind of our new obsession for the last month or two. It’s sooooo damn good! I always get cheesecake bites on it, plus random other toppings. I have to have the cheesecake bites though!
- I always have to sleep with a fan on by my bed. No matter the weather. I just feel this comfort from it, I guess. I also rather be cold than hot when I’m sleeping. I love the feeling of being under blankets when I’m freezing.
Well those are my facts! Sorry if there was any repeats! It’s hard coming up with facts. As for nominating, I am currently doing this post from my phone, so I’m officially nominating all of you guys for this blogger award! 🙂 I love getting to know you all!
As for something random: I went to the doctor today for a check up (totally was nervous), but it ended up not being so bad. My mom is a nurse and worked for the doctor, so she was able to draw my blood and do all my vitals. So that was cool and I didn’t have to completely freak out. Hah. Afterward, I went to Target (bad idea bad idea) to get Mother’s Day stuff and ended up getting myself a book. I seen it, been wanting to read it, had to have it NOW!
I am so in love with the cover of this book and I can’t wait to read it! 🙂 it’s so pretty and I am so excited! First book bought in May…ahh! This will be a tight month for me though when it comes to money, so I have to be careful!
Anyway! That’s all for this post! I am going to go back to reading Aristotle and Dante before I go get froyo with the boyfriend. By the way, I am loving the book so far and will have my thoughts on it as soon as I finish it! My kitty is currently trying to steal the bookmark out of my book; he loves ribbons. Bye! ❤
10 thoughts on “The Beautiful Blogger Award.”
Ahhh I wish I lived in Florida! You’re so lucky. Frozen yogurt is awesome, I don’t blame you for loving it! 😀 And I’m the opposite; I rarely sleep with the fan on. I ALWAYS end up with a runny nose or a cold in the morning, even if I had been covered in thick blankets. Only if it’s REALLY hot I put on the fan, and then I have to cross my fingers and hope I get lucky and not get a cold! ❤
It’s nice living Florida, but it can get so hot sometimes! Ahhh, that really sucks that you usually end up getting sick afterward! I would hate that! I need my fan, lol! 🙂
You have quite a few tattoos! I want one myself though not sure of what. But then I remember that I am not a big fan of needles so this may prevent me from getting one. Haha
I’ve never really been scared of needles. When I was a kid, I loved getting shots..I was a weird kid, haha. It wasn’t really that bad. Sometimes I’ll put music on while I’m getting a tatoo, so I don’t think about the tattoo and just enjoy the music instead.
I love getting tattoos!! I have 4 right now and I have 2 more that I’m putting money away for! I’m also the same as you when it comes to office supplies. My pen collection is absurd and I rarely use them.
I have a few ideas of new tattoos that I want, but the only thing holding me back from getting them is trying to figure out the best place I want them! I rarely use office supplies either, but I just love them so much. Haha. I may be a slight hoarder, haha.
Haha hoarders unite! My next tattoo is going on me thigh but the guy who does my tattoos wants to tattoo a dales on my thigh but I don’t think so lol he keeps trying to convince me
I kind of been wanting a thigh tattoo too. Can I just have all the tattoos? lol!
Pingback: Friday Finds #13 & Mini Book Haul. | dear world...