My Goodreads reading challenge is to read 50 books.
# books read for goodreads challenge
# audiobooks listened to
total books read: #
total of dnf books: #
*these numbers will be updated at the end of the year, so coming soon*
As always I am not going to count audiobooks toward my Goodreads challenge goal, but I will still list all the audiobooks (with an *) that I listen to throughout the year. I like to challenge myself with reading books on my own, but I also like listening to audiobooks as well. This year I will be keeping track of of the books that I DNF, so there will be a “DNF” next to those books below.
*husband guest posts on my blog with some reviews*
All books below are linked to Goodreads, links to reviews if I’ve done one, and links to my monthly wrap up posts.
January – wrap up post.
- Husband Material by Emily Belden – Review
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson – *
- The Flintstones Vol 1 by Mark Russell
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- Finding Mr. Better-Than-You by Shani Petroff
- The Flintstones Vol 2 by Mark Russell
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
- Followers by Megan Angelo – DNF
February – wrap up post.
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel – Review
- Heartstopper: Volume Three by Alice Oseman
- Girls with Razor Hearts by Suzanne Young – Review
- Dragon Hoops by Gene Luen Yang – Review
March – wrap up post.
April – wrap up post.
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen
May – wrap up post.
- Catfishing on Catnet by Naomi Kritzer
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger
- I’m a Therapist, and My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter by Dr. Harper
June – wrap up post.
- The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsberg
July – wrap up post to come.