My Goodreads reading challenge is to read 50 books.
51 books read for goodreads challenge
12 of above books were audiobooks
3 books that I ended up DNF (not included in above)
EDITED 9/13/2020: This year I decided that I am going to count audiobooks toward my Goodreads challenge goal. All audiobooks will be listed down below with an *. In the past couple of years I didn’t count audiobooks toward my Goodreads challenge, because I wanted to challenge myself to see how many I can read just on my own. But as you know, 2020 has been a weird year, so I decided to change that. This year I will be keeping track of of the books that I DNF, so there will be a “DNF” next to those books below. I never really kept track of DNF books in past years, but I think it’ll be interesting to see how many I decide not to finish. The DNF books will not be counted toward my reading challenge as I did not finish them.
2020 blog posts to check out:
All books below are linked to Goodreads, links to reviews if I’ve done one, and links to my monthly wrap up posts.
January – wrap up post.
- Husband Material by Emily Belden – Review
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson – *
- The Flintstones Vol 1 by Mark Russell
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- Finding Mr. Better-Than-You by Shani Petroff
- The Flintstones Vol 2 by Mark Russell
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
- Followers by Megan Angelo – DNF
February – wrap up post.
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel – Review
- Heartstopper: Volume Three by Alice Oseman
- Girls with Razor Hearts by Suzanne Young – Review
- Dragon Hoops by Gene Luen Yang – Review
March – wrap up post.
April – wrap up post.
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen
May – wrap up post.
- Catfishing on Catnet by Naomi Kritzer
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger
- I’m a Therapist, and My Patient is Going to be the Next School Shooter by Dr. Harper
June – wrap up post.
- The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsberg
July – wrap up post.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens – *
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall – Review
- Strung Out by Erin Khar
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins – * – DNF
August – wrap up post.
- The Handmaid’s Tale: The Graphic Novel by Renee Nault, Margaret Atwood
- Maus I by Art Spiegelman
- Maus II by Art Spiegelman
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
September – wrap up post.
- This Is My Brain in Love by I.W. Gregorio – *
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham – *
- Unravel the Dusk by Elizabeth Lim – *
- Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams – *
October – wrap up post.
- Final Girls by Riley Sager – *
- Clown in a Cornfield by Adam Cesare
- Perfect Little Children by Sophie Hannah – *
- Recursion by Blake Crouch – *
- Halloween Season by Lucy A. Snyder
- Beetle & the Hollowbones by Aliza Layne
- Swamp Thing by Maggie Stiefvater
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks – * – DNF
- Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover
November – wrap up post.
December – wrap up post.