My Goodreads reading challenge is to read 60 books.
# of books read for goodreads challenge.
# of audiobooks listened to.
total books read: #
*the numbers will be updated at the end of the year, so coming soon*
I am not going to count audiobooks this year toward my Goodreads challenge, but I will still list all the audiobooks (with a *) that I listen to throughout the year here like I normally do. I’m doing another challenge this year (linked below for more information) and I will put an “ABC“ next to the books that are for that challenge.
Reading the Alphabet Challenge
2 of 26 books.
*count will be updated throughout the year as I read them*
2019 Reading Goals.
*goals I’ve set for myself this year*
All books linked to Goodreads
& reviews if I’ve done one.
January – wrap up post.
- George by Alex Gino – ABC
- The Wicked King by Holly Black – Review
- Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills – Review
- The Perfect Girlfriend by Karen Hamilton – Review
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – ABC
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks – Review
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta
- Release by Patrick Ness
February – wrap up post.
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Just for Clicks by Kara McDowell – Review
- The Little Star: A Story of Who and What You Are by Randy Richburg – Review
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
March – wrap up post to come.