My Goodreads reading challenge is to read 50 books.
I am not going to count audiobooks this year toward my Goodreads challenge, but I will still list all the audiobooks (*) that I listen to throughout the year here like I normally do.
# of books read for challenge.
# of audiobooks listened to.
total books completed: #
*count will be updated at the end of the year*
All books linked to Goodreads
& reviews if I’ve done one.
January – wrap up post.
- Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black – Review.
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- A Taxonomy of Love by Rachael Allen – Review.
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater – *
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater – *
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye
- Textrovert by Lindsey Summers
February – wrap up post.
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
- your name. by Makoto Shinkai
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater – *
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding – *
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
March – wrap up post.
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel – Review.
- Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
- Love & Other Carnivorous Plants by Florence Gonsalves – Review.
April – wrap up post.
- Huntress by Julie Hall – Review.
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin – Review. – *
- Member of the Family by Dianne Lake
- Hot Mess by Emily Belden – Review.
- The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
May – wrap up post.
- Airports, Exes, and Other Things I’m Over by Shani Petroff – Review.
- Orphan Number Eight by Kim van Alkemade
- Selp-Helf by Miranda Sings
- Inferno by Julie Kagawa – *
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green – *
- Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp – Review.
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
- Talking Pictures by Ransom Riggs
- Umberland by Wendy Spinale – *
- Ozland by Wendy Spinale – *
June – wrap up to come.