My Goodreads reading challenge is to read 50 books.
I am not going to count audiobooks this year toward my Goodreads challenge, but I will still list all the audiobooks (*) that I listen to throughout the year here like I normally do.
77 books read for goodreads challenge.
17 audiobooks listened to.
total books read: 94
2018 blog posts to check out:
2018 Year in Books (Reading Stats).
5 star reads of 2018.
4 star reads of 2018.
3 star reads of 2018.
2 star reads of 2018.
All books linked to Goodreads
& reviews if I’ve done one.
January – wrap up post.
- Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black – Review.
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- A Taxonomy of Love by Rachael Allen – Review.
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater – *
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater – *
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye
- Textrovert by Lindsey Summers
February – wrap up post.
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
- your name. by Makoto Shinkai
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater – *
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding – *
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
March – wrap up post.
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel – Review.
- Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes
- The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
- Love & Other Carnivorous Plants by Florence Gonsalves – Review.
April – wrap up post.
- Huntress by Julie Hall – Review.
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin – Review. – *
- Member of the Family by Dianne Lake
- Hot Mess by Emily Belden – Review.
- The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
May – wrap up post.
- Airports, Exes, and Other Things I’m Over by Shani Petroff – Review.
- Orphan Number Eight by Kim van Alkemade
- Selp-Helf by Miranda Sings
- Inferno by Julie Kagawa – *
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green – *
- Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp – Review.
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
- Talking Pictures by Ransom Riggs
- Umberland by Wendy Spinale – *
- Ozland by Wendy Spinale – *
June – wrap up post.
- Only the Devil Tells the Truth by Jake Parent
- Saga, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Saga, Vol. 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
- All Summer Long by Hope Larson – Review.
- Saga, Vol. 5 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Be Prepared by Vera Brosgol – Review.
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
- Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
- Wires and Nerve Vol. 1 by Marissa Meyer
- Garden of Fiends by Mark Matthews + Other Authors
July – wrap up post.
- Peter Darling by Austin Chant
- Anatomy of Addiction by Howard Markel
- The Boy Who Could See Demons by Carolyn Jess-Cooke
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – *
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Mary’s Monster by Lita Judge
- My Diarrhe by Miranda Sings
August – wrap up post.
- Florida by Lauren Groff – *
- #MurderTrending by Gretchen McNeil – Review.
- Ghosted by Rosie Walsh
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman – *
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara – *
- Little Monsters by Kara Thomas
September – wrap up post.
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- The Temptation of Adam by Dave Connis
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom – *
- Not Even Bones by Rebecca Shaeffer – Review.
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa – Review.
October – wrap up post.
- Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage
- The No-Good Nine by John Bemelmans Marciano – Review.
- I Will Find You by Joe Kenda – Review.
- Children to the Slaughter by A.I. Nasser
- Sadie by Courtney Summer
- My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier
- Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich – Review.
- The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
- Hocus Pocus & the All-New Sequel by A.W. Jantha
- Penpal by Dathan Auerbach
November – wrap up post.
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- And the Ocean Was Our Sky by Patrick Ness
- Speak: The Graphic Novel by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Perfect Friend by Barbara Copperthwaite
- Bright Side by Kim Holden – *
- People Kill People by Ellen Hopkins
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The War Outside by Monica Hesse – Review. – *
- Down Time by Barry Lyga
- Wilder by Andrew Simonet
December – wrap up post.
- What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera/Becky Albertalli
- The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black – *
- The Lost Sisters by Holly Black
- The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman