I seen this December photo a day challenge on theeminha‘s bookstagram and decided to take part in it on my bookstagram (foreverbookish_ – feel free to add me!) and also turn them into blog posts as well. This year wasn’t my best year with blogging and I am hoping that maybe doing a post every day for a month will help me get back into blogging regularly again. Maybe it’ll even spark some new ideas for next year.
I plan to start this challenge on December 1st, of course! My track recorded for challenges hasn’t been the best this year, so I am hoping that I can actually do this one! I am crossing my fingers. It seems like it’ll be fun to do. I’m actually going to attempt two photo a day challenges on my bookstagram for December. Hopefully it all goes well, haha. 😛
Below is the picture of the wrap up challenge that Cinthia created and I will type out the list as well down below. I’m going to link up each blog post to this post once I do them, so they can all be in one place. If you missed checking out one of my days, you can easily use this post to find them. 🙂
- First book you read in 2016 – DAY ONE POST.
- Most anticipated book of 2016 – DAY TWO POST.
- Favorite author of 2016 – DAY THREE POST.
- Your favorite genre this year – SKIPPED.
- A book you’ve planned to read this year, but you didn’t – DAY FIVE POST.
- Biggest book you’ve read this year – DAY SIX POST.
- Worst book of 2016 – DAY SEVEN POST.
- Favorite ship of 2016 – DAY EIGHT POST.
- Favorite villain of 2016
- Best plot-twist of 2016
- Best contemporary of the year
- Book that caught you by surprise
- Best YA fantasy of 2016
- Smallest book you read this year
- Best romance of 2016
- Best movie/tv show adaption of 2016
- First book you bought this year
- Character you hated the most in 2016
- Best dystopian you’ve read this year
- Favorite character of 2016
- Most scary book of 2016
- Best trilogy/series finale of 2016
- Saddest book you’ve read this year
- Author you read this year for the first time
- It’s Christmas! Red and green books or book set during Christmas
- Your favorite release of 2016
- Best sci-fi of 2016
- Best YA fiction of 2016
- Best book of 2016
- Last book haul of the year
- 2016 Wrap Up
I will be posting my November book haul and November recap posts soon! Probably in the next couple of days. I still need to take pictures of the books that I got in November. I am hoping to finish at least one more audiobook before my recap post goes up, so we’ll see how that works out!
I hope you have a great day!