- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge (I nominated some of you on the first day’s post, but please feel free to do it if you weren’t)
- Have fun!
**bigger image in my first post**
So I skipped a day, because I was out of town for the family Christmas party! That was a lot of fun and always exciting! 🙂 I do have a weekend of blog posts to read and a couple to write up myself. For this challenge though, I’ll do day nine and ten together.
Day Nine: Who will be sitting with you for Christmas dinner?
It’s usually my mom, my aunt, my older sister, my younger sister, my niece, my nephew, and my boyfriend at Christmas dinner. Sometimes my mom and aunt’s friend John will come to our holiday dinners as well. This year though, we have family visiting for Christmas. So it’ll be all of us (listed above) and then my brother, his wife, and their three kids. It’ll be one packed Christmas dinner this year! It’ll be fun though, because we were all at the family Christmas party my cousin Michelle was hosting and that was so much fun!
Day Ten: Favorite Christmas movie or song.
I love a lot of Christmas songs, but for the life of me I cannot think of any of the names, lol. So we’ll go with favorite movie. I have a lot of favorite movies, so I will list them all. You may have already seen this list before in another post, but it doesn’t hurt to share twice. 😀
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- Jingle All the Way
- The Santa Clause
- A Christmas Story
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon one)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
So far this month I have watched Elf, Christmas Vacation, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I’ll probably watch The Santa Clause tonight while I am wrapping up some Christmas presents and possibly Jingle All the Way too, because that is definitely my top one out of all of these. The boyfriend bought it for my for Christmas last year and then let me have it early since I kept missing it on TV that year.
Who do you spend Christmas dinner with? What are your favorite Christmas movies and songs? Let me know! 😀
I hope you have an amazing Sunday! ❤