- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge (I nominated some of you on the first day’s post, but please feel free to do it if you weren’t)
- Have fun!
**bigger image in my first post**
Day Six: Share a fond childhood Christmas memory.
I have such a horrible memory, especially with remembering childhood things. Let’s see if I can remember anything! I don’t remember too many actual Christmases, but when I was a kid from when I was a baby until after 2nd grade I used to live in Illinois. We actually kind of lived on a park (South Island Park in Wilmington IL). There was a huge hill (which our house was on top of it) and then it was the park. Our backyard was basically the park, which was awesome.
Anyway, our house was on this huge hill and when it snowed it would be covered in it. So we had the perfect sledding area! It was always so much fun sledding. I can’t remember the last time I’ve gone sledding, sigh. We also built snowmen at the end of the hill. I remember my dad had this awesome idea of putting food coloring in water spray bottles with water. After we would build the snowmen, we would spray them with the colored water and we would have colorful snowmen. They always turned out awesome.
What is one of your childhood Christmas memories?
Feel free to check out some of my recent posts linked down below! 😀
I hope you have a great day! ❤