- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge (I nominated some of you on the first day’s post, but please feel free to do it if you weren’t)
- Have fun!
**bigger image in my first post**
Day Five: What is on your personal wish list this year?
I don’t usually ask for gifts on Christmas. I haven’t since I got older. It’s so hard trying to think about what I want for Christmas, when I usually just buy what I want throughout the year. I mainly ask for books and gift cards, which usually means Amazon gift cards and I buy my own books, lol. I also usually ask for anything Doctor Who and Supernatural related.
There were two other things that I did ask for this year though. Those things being a new bed set (sheets, comforter, pillow cases). I also seen this thing on Shark Tank (I love that show so much) called a Simply Fit Board, so I asked for that. I am horrible with exercising and eating good, so this little exercise equipment thing looked fun and easy. I could totally watch my favorite TV shows and do it at the same time, haha.
They have videos and stuff on their website, but this is pretty much what it is.
I don’t really ask or expect much, because honestly, I like giving gifts more than receiving them. I usually already have the things that I want and it’s always fun for me picking out gifts for other people. It’s kind of like a game, plus I really love wrapping presents, haha. 🙂
What are things on your Christmas wishlist? Let me know! 🙂
You can check out some of my other days linked down below and feel free to take part in this tag as well! It’s such a fun tag and I love seeing everyone’s Christmas posts!
I hope you have a great day! ❤