I was tagged by Deanna from A Novel Glimpse to do 12 Days of Christmas Blogging! Thanks for tagging me, Deanna! The challenge was created by StephJ from Scale Simple.
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 1: List your favorite things about Christmas.
It’s no surprise that I love Christmas time so much! I am pretty sure my Instagram (heyyitsashley) account speaks for itself! 😛
- Christmas decorations. I love decorating my apartment for Christmas. I love colorful Christmas lights the best.
- Christmas trees. Decorating the Christmas tree is always fun and there was one year where I had three different Christmas trees in my tiny apartment, lol
- Christmas cookies. GIVE ME ALL THE COOKIES! I am a sucker for cookies in general, but I swear Christmas cookies just always taste the best. I also love the shapes like trees, snowmen, and Santa.
- Christmas movies. I have a pretty decent sized list of Christmas movies that I watch every single year and then there are some that I randomly will catch on the Hallmark channel. I love a good Christmas movie. See my list over here.
- Spending time with my family. Pretty much my entire family lives next door to me, but I still like spending holiday time with them as well doing Christmasy type things. My cousin Michelle also has a Christmas party every year, so it’s nice getting to see my extended family as well.
- Wrapping paper and wrapping gifts. I really enjoy wrapping gifts and I love finding the cutest wrapping paper for the gifts. It’s definitely one of my favorite things.
- Finding the perfect Christmas gifts. I am always so good at finding the best gifts for everyone for Christmas and I love giving more than receiving. This year hasn’t been my best year though, sadly. I can’t think of anything to get anyone!
What are some of the things you love about Christmas? Let me know!
I am going to do things little differently and tag a bunch of you lovely friends on this first post instead of tagging someone every post.
Maren from The Worn Bookmark
Shelbie from Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads
Jenna from Reading with Jenna
Joey from Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Jesse from Books At Dawn
Kayla from Bookedsolid1989
Tammy from The Art of Failing
Cristina from My Tiny Obsessions
Sophie from Sophie the Bookworm
Aimal from Bookshelves & Paperbacks
Emily from The Diary of a Bibliophile
Marie from Drizzle and Hurricane Books
Yvo from It’s All About Books
Amy from Book Enthral
Nicole from Awayinneverland
Claire from Art and Soul
Feel free to ignore if you have already been tagged, don’t want to do it, or don’t celebrate Christmas. Also, anyone else that wants to do this tag then you are officially tagged by me! 😀
I hope you have a great day! ❤