I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the awesome Maren over at The Worn Bookmark. Thank you, Maren! You guys need to go check out her blog, because she always has the best posts and she’s totally the coolest!
I’ll be answering 11 questions that Maren asked me and then nominating some of you and asking 11 questions of my own!
1. Do you have a specific way you arrange your bookshelves?
+ Yes and no, lol. I have two bookcases right now, so one bookcase has the books that I really want to read and the other has books that I may one day read. Although, my favorite shelf is pretty much filled up, so I starting to migrate them over to the other. I usually do it hardcover and then paperbacks and then size. I think once I get my new bookcase, I will be arranging everything different though.
2. If you were trapped on a desert island with a book character, who would you choose and why?
+ I choose Mal from Shadow and Bone. He’s my new book crush and I need more time with him. He’s also the best tracker in the world, so I’m pretty sure we would survive being trapped on a desert island.
3. What is your most anticipated book release this coming fall?
+ I would probably have to go with Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I am so stoked for this Simon and Baz story. There are so many other book releases coming this fall though, so I am excited!
4. What is your preferred book format?
+ Ahhh, this is kind of a tough question, because I love them all for all different types of reasons. I really like hardcovers though and I wish they weren’t so much more expensive than paperbacks!
5. If you could meet any living author, who would it be?
+ I would love to meet Barry Lyga. I’m sure you all know why and if you don’t, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to say it for the 28957475 time ( 😛 ) – I am obsessed with the I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent) series and Barry Lyga is definitely now one of my favorite authors.
6. What is your favorite book of all time?
+ Hands down my favorite book of all time would be Psycho by Robert Bloch. The book is so freaking good and I read it in a day! Ahhh…I love it so much.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
+ I would love to live in Washington DC. I’ve also always wanted to visit there, so the boyfriend and I are thinking about getting our tickets soonish for January. I was hoping for springtime, but I am down anytime.
8. Where is your favorite place to read?
+ I mostly read in bed, so I guess that would be my favorite place. I like it, because I am constantly moving to different positions while reading when I get uncomfortable, so being in bed it awesome because it’s so big and there’s so much space lol.
9. What is your favorite TV show?
+ Doctor Who, of course! And I could never leave out my boys, so Supernatural is my favorite too. I tell the boyfriend at least a few times a day how much I miss Supernatural. He always has to reassure me that they are coming back. 😛
10. Choose one: Vampires or Werewolves
+ I prefer werewolves over vampires. They just seem so much more cooler.
11. What is your favorite genre?
+ I am really into science fiction/dystopian books. I also love a good mystery/thriller book and fantasy. Can I just choose them all?
My questions for you and nominations:
- What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
- If you were to choose one book boyfriend/girlfriend, who would you choose?
- What is your favorite ice cream toppings?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you like to do when you’re not reading?
- What was the best book that you read so far this year?
- I am always looking for a new TV show to watch, so what is a favorite of yours?
- Also, what is your favorite movie?
- What is a book everyone loves except you?
- Dinosaurs or Sharks? This is a super important question.
- What makes you the happiest, other than books of course?
Also, if anyone else wants to do this tag, then I nominate you! Link me to your posts if you choose to do it! 🙂 You can also check out a couple recent posts I’ve done linked below.
Until next time, BYE! ❤