Hello 🙂 !
I have a bunch of tags I need to get around to doing, but I figured I would just do a random little update; AKA me rambling about things since I haven’t posted anything since Friday. I planned to do some this weekend, but I ended up not really doing anything this weekend. I was hoping to finish at least one of the three books I was reading, but failed at that. Yesterday my mom, aunt, and I went to the beach and drank frozen margaritas instead…and I am totally regretting it today.
So I am currently trying to read three books and I rarely ever do this. The library just sent me all the books I requested at one time and now I am scrambling to get some of them read before they go back. I may have to abandon them and check them out or purchase them at another time.
My current reads and up next:
- eARC of Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly. I’m hoping to have it finished by tonight and a review up in the next couple days. Definitely enjoying this one.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. It’s the July read for the book club I am in and I am about 32% through with it and I really like it so far.
- More Than This by Patrick Ness. I haven’t been actively reading this one like I have the other two, but so far I’m finding it super boring. I’m only 8% into it though, so hoping it gets better. It’s due back at the end of this week, so not sure if I’ll be reading it before then or have to check it out again another time.
- I’ll be starting the audio book of The Order of the Phoenix today or tomorrow. That’ll be exciting. I am hoping it’s good. I didn’t like The Goblet of Fire much.
- The Heir by Kiera Cass was the other library book that I got, but I am not sure if I will be getting around to reading it before it has to go back to the library. I’m going to try though.
Have you read any of these books? What did you think about them?
I am dogsitting Bella again for the next two weeks. Do you know that it is hard to walk two dogs at one time? I usually have to take them separately, but if I am feeling really lazy, I attempt to walk them both at the same time. Haha. Here is a picture of Bella and my pup Dax. I always share pictures of my cat ColbyJack.
Bella & Dax.
I bought a Kindle this weekend, but it won’t delivered until August 3rd according to Amazon’s website. That’s kind of disappointing! When I track the tracking though, it says July 31st…so I really don’t know. lol! But I have one coming and that’s exciting! Now I can stop killing my eyesight with reading on my iPad and iPhone. I bought screen protectors and a case for it as well and it really didn’t cost much and I still have lots of money left over for books too! 🙂
Hmm…I think that’s all I really have to update on. I need to get to work and try to kick this hangover. It’s seriously killing me right now. I just want to go home and sleep!
How was your weekend? What are you currently reading? Also, tell me your all-time favorite book! Let me know in the comments!
Also, have a pretty flower! 😛