I have been nominated by Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads for the Versatile Blogger Award. She has an awesome blog, has tons of book related posts that are great, and she might be my younger twin. 😉
For this award, I am meant to thank the person who nominated me, share 7 facts about me, show the award on my blog and nominate 15 other people.
7 facts about me:
1. I am 26 years old and I do not have my driver’s license. Insane? Most likely. I messed up in high school and never got around to getting it afterward. I REALLY want to get it this year though, so that is one of my goals for 2015. It sucks having to rely on others and not able to do things on your own time.
2. I have two furbabies! Dax is my five year old Shih Tzu and I had him since he was a little tiny puppy. My other furbaby is my 1.5 year old kitten named ColbyJack. He’s named after the cheese and I had him since he was 4-5 weeks old. They are the best of friends (brothers 🙂 ). Words can’t even explain how much I love them. I spend all my time with them when the boyfriend isn’t home because I lack friends and all that.
3. I am slighty…actually I AM addicted to Bath & Body Works. I own at least 500 (yes hundreds) of products from them. Remember in one of my posts I said you might not be ready to see my other weakness? Well this is it. I have 55 body sprays, 30 shower gels, 10 lotions, and probably about 400 hand sanitizers. Here’s the proof…well the proof of hand sanitizers anyway.
4. I have six tattoos: flowers on my right foot (I got it done in the Bahamas), puzzle piece on my right leg, robot on my left leg, “Remember To Breathe” on my left wrist, music note on my right wrist, and a star on my right hand (and the bestie has one too).
5. I am a huge Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock fangirl. Doctor Who being the number one. I can’t even count how many Doctor Who themed things I own. I have a huge framed exploding TARDIS picture in my living room. I also have these in my living room…
Not sure if you can tell, but the Sherlock one says “I believe in Sherlock Holmes” and the Doctor Who one says “We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one.” The other says “Supernatural” and has Sam, Dean, and Castiel on it.
6. I love taking pictures. I’m not a pro at it or anything like that, but I like taking pictures of anything and everything. I really love taking pictures of the sun (sunsets, sunrises) and that could also play a role into the reason why I have glasses now; that and the fact that I read too much. I usually post my pictures on Instagram (heyyitsashley). I’ve been obsessed with taking macro shots. Here’s a bee I saw crawling on the sidewalk outside of work.
7. I am pretty sure I am a hypochondriac. The slightest problem with me and I believe I am dying or close to death. My boyfriend hates it, but I can’t help it sometimes, lol. I also have a problem with always picturing the worst happening. It’s hard to explain. Umm…let’s say I am going over a bridge…I will start coming up with scenarios in my head about how I can escape if the bridge was to collapse. I just come with scenarios in my head about anything and everything, kind of like a “just in case” type thing.
This got a lot longer than it really should have, lol! Thank you Lu-Lu’s Rants & Reads for nominating me! I just started my blog up again, so it’s hard to come up with 15 nominations.
I’m off to watch Supernatural with the boyfriend. We are on season nine and season ten has been sitting on the DVR waiting to be watched since it started! 🙂